Clinical Leadership & Expertise
Clinical Coaches help drive the success of MaineHealth Innovation by providing clinical leadership and expertise as innovators work to solve unmet care needs.
The goal of the Innovation Clinical Coaches is to create a multidisciplinary and geographically diverse panel of clinical innovation “coaches” who, together, will offer the following to the Innovation Center, MaineHealth care team members interested in innovation, and stakeholders:
- Clinical expertise and understanding of implementation in a large healthcare system
- Clinical credibility with innovators, healthcare industry experts, MaineHealth senior management and outside stakeholders looking to partner with innovators and the MaineHealth Innovation Center
- Accessible role models for clinical innovation, research and commercialization
- Opportunities for professional development
- Collaboration with a diverse group of MaineHealth care team members and stakeholders with unique perspectives from a variety of professions and industries